Tuesday 8 February 2011

It's tight at the top

Ashford Photographic Society

We have just held our third round (of four) of the projected digital images competition and my golden plover image managed a third place with 19 points (out of 20). To see all the winning images visit the website .

It's the big one for me on Feb 18th - the natural history competition. I've entered two prints and two digital images. We have some very good wildlife photographers at the club and the competition is always hotly contested. I won it two year's ago but I'm not holding my breath.

Work gets in the way

I resigned from my job a fortnight ago and have three months notice to work out. I visited one of the groups that I have done some developments for today to start some handover/documentation. Trust me to pick a perfect day weather wise to be stuck in the office - like everyone else I'm fed up with all this grey weather. Anyway, the good news is that spring is on the way, the bad news is that I need to start looking for another job!

No comments:

Post a Comment